Allow me to demonstrate
Over the last 12 years I have acquired a wealth of experience hosting cookery demonstrations around the country at food festivals, hotel function rooms, agricultural shows, school halls as well as many and varied other venues. I always enjoy these demos greatly and whilst they offer groups an opportunity to fundraise they also offer me an opportunity to travel around the country and connect with many people as well as to meet with and showcase the work of tremendous food producers, both regionally and nationally. Feel free to contact us if you would like to arrange a promotional or fundraising cookery demonstration in the future.
Edward will provide:
- Included in Edward’s fee are his travel expenses, accommodation (if required), cookery assistant/attendant, all associated food costs and his appearance and demonstration fee.
- Edward will provide recipes to the committee at least 10 days prior to the event which each attendee should be furnished with. It is the responsibility of the committee/organiser to copy/print these for distribution.
- Our team will also furnish the committee with a variety of promotional images which they can use for publication of the event.
- Our team will also advise on the organisation required to successfully execute a cookery demonstration of this nature in terms of PR, cooking facilities and other associated requirements.
The organiser must provide:
- Printed versions of Edward Hayden’s recipes to the attendees
- A suitable cooking facility for Edward Hayden to demonstrate the dishes (cooker, hob etc). Arrangments must be finalised and approved by Edward as suitable prior to commitment
- Access to power etc.
- Amplification and videographer (only if required by the committee)
- Unit, cooker etc must be set up and ready for use on arrival.
Edward Hayden is at your service…
Check out some of my great recipes using some easy to source ingredients. The recipes won’t take you that long to create in terms of time commitment but are guaranteed to impress your diners!
Add a bit of Edward to your kitchen!
Edward has published three cookery books. His first self published book, ‘Edward Entertains’ was released in 2008 and is sold out. His next two publications ‘Food to Love’ (which was awarded the prestigious Kerry Food Book of the Year) and ‘Food for Friends’ were published with The O’Brien Press. He is currently putting the finishing touches to his next book, due for release next year.see books
Over the last 12 years I have acquired a wealth of experience hosting cookery demonstrations around the country at food festivals, hotel function rooms, agricultural shows, school halls as well as many other varied venues. Give us a shout if you would like to arrange a promotional or fundraising cookery demonstration in the future.see demos